Art is for everyone!
Drawing and painting aren’t solitary disciplines. Below are different types of art workshops I have organized these past years.
- Observation from still life or live model
- Teaching the fundamentals of art: gesture, tones, lines, basic perspective and so on
- Composition and imagination, freeing up from bad drawing habits
Experimental drawing workshops
This exciting workshop series is inspired by performance art, calligraphy, mindfulness exercises and a very personal interest in primal sensory experiences related to mark-making. It is very open-ended and sometimes elicit profound reactions.
- Mark-making activities involving concentration and mindfulness
- Synaesthesic experiments using drawing in close relationship with sounds, touching, tasting…
- Exercises to free the mind and the body from preconceived notions about drawing
Art workshops for children
Workshops for children are generally a combination of practice from higher art education (fundamentals like colors, observation, shape design) and self-directed experiments inspired by the Reggio / Montessori education system as well as playful approaches to art, following Hervé Tullet’s great workshop series.
Sometimes an organisation or a company want to have an unforgettable, one of a kind memory of a specific event. I can be there and draw the crowd in a discreet manner during the event.